Size:1 L PET Bottle BPA Free Food Grade Peanut oil / Groundnut oil or Arachis oil is a vegetable oil derived from peanuts. The oil has a strong peanut flavor and aroma. It is often used in American, Chinese, South Asian, and Southeast Asian cuisine, both for general cooking, and in the case of roasted oil, for added flavor. Peanut is often used in cooking because it has a mild flavor and a relatively high smoking point. Due to its high mono-unsaturated content, it is considered more healthful than other saturated oils and is resistant to rancidity. Our groundnut oil is an all-purpose, healthy cooking choice. Meera means Devotion, Purity, and Tradition a reminder of what we are. The product comes from a Farmer’s family that's been in agriculture for centuries. We take care to source groundnuts that are not malformed, rotten, or stored for a long time (thus avoiding noxious pesticides to keep off pests). The oil is unrefined and clarified naturally. This keeps nutrients intact. The oil may appear a bit cloudy or have tiny sediments at the bottom of the bottle, but it is not a cause for concern. This is not a mass-production oil, it's a really pure handcrafted oil made for discerning customers who appreciate quality. As traditionally said that you may observe froth for 30-40 sec and this is proof of Oils Purity as 100% Pure unrefined oil gives froth for a few sec. Life is too short to live without 100% Pure Groundnut Oil. Be happy. Be Satisfied. Choose Pure.
- Extracted through no heat process in order to preserve the natural goodness and taste of the ground nut oil
- Rich Aroma. 100% pure, unadulterated oil, ensured by the Fatty Acid Profiling process.
- Free from trans fat. No Preservatives added.
- High in MUFA, making it a popular choice for high-heat cooking.
- It’s a good source of the antioxidant vitamin E, which may help reduce heart disease risk factors.
- It may also help improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar in those with diabetes helps against premature aging and assists the skin to be wrinkle-free.
- A great, healthier substitute for refined oils – suited for anything from sautéing to deep frying.
- Phytosterols and Resveratrol in Cold Pressed/Pure Unrefined Groundnut oil are extremely beneficial.
- Natural clarification without refining and nutrients intact. Food's natural flavor will remain unaltered.
- Quality is a matter of conscience. Made with pride by a farmer and supporting Farmers by giving them Fair Trade.
There are no reviews yet.